Rebuilt, Restored, Strengthened and Upgraded : This 1979 Ford Bronco with ‘’1-ton’’ axles and a 460ci engine, built for daily street use and active Off-Roading.
- Rebuilt 460ci 7.5ltr 8-cyl V8 engine.
- 8’’ Coil Suspension Lift with Cage Off-Road mounts.
- Rebuilt front Dana 60 axle with 35-spline chromoly shafts and locking hubs, and ARB locker.
- Rebuilt rear Corporate 14-bolt “1-ton” axle with disc brake conversion, and ARB air locker.
- 38’’ Tires with InnerAir locks.
- Front and rear Custom-built steel Bumpers
- Custom built Rock Rails and Armor.
- New 12,000lb Electric Winch.
- On-board ARB Air Compressor.
- New $500 Dual Batteries (includes 3-year warranty).
- New 52’’ LED Light Bar.
- Dual 8” Spot Lights on front bumper.
- 6” chassis rock lights.
- New Racing Seats.
- New Tuffy Center Console and interior.
- Many spares
- Many one-off custom parts.
- The list goes on — can send email describing the full specs and build details.
Reduced from $18,000 to $10,000 (I need the space) MUCH lower than the cost to build this go-anywhere, tough off-roader.