Nitto Tire USA, Inc.: The Incredible Sounds You’d Love Hear
Automobiles, Supercars and Luxury Sedans are one of the biggest investments that people make in their lives. These are actually one of the most common desires of certain individuals from various parts of the world. Today, there are millions of cars and other types of vehicles released by different automobile companies across the globe. However, the benefits of having a car can go beyond having the best car brands. These may be defined by the superb quality, expensive costs, and extreme performance on the road.
Nitto Tire USA, Inc. has finally released a short video that reveals 33 car brands that have made great significance in the industry of automobile. Most of them are classic yet they still highlight their powerful performance that are recognized by their unique engine sounds. Each sound reveals their distinct characteristics and features. At the same time, the video already showed their physical beauty that are made of high quality materials and spare parts. In fact, they are still widely recognized by the people because of their amazing performance.
Nitto Tire USA, Inc. presents the 33 cars that have extreme performance and powerful engines. These are the following:
- 2014 Lamborghini Aventador LP70004 6.5L V12
- 1964 Austin Healey 3000 Mark III 5.0L VB (red)
- 2013 Vorsteiner McLaren MP4-12C 3.8 L V8 (white)
- 1969 Jaguar E-Type 4.2L IB
- 209 Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR 5.4L VB (Black)
- 1963 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso 3.0L V12 (red)
- 2006 Saleen S7 Twin Turbo 7.0L V8 (white)
- 2014 Ferrari 458 Speciale 4.5L V8 (red, Ferrari of Newport Beach)
- 1964 Porsche 356 1.6L 14 (green)
- 2002 Ferrari 360 Modena 3.6L V8 (red)
- 1957 Mercedes-Benz 190 SL 1.9L 14 (white, California Historical Vehicle)
- 2013 Radical 4XC 3.7L V8 (orange, powered by Ford)
- 2013 Bentley Continental G6 Speed 6.0L W12 (grayish)
- 1967 Ford GT40 Mark III 4.7L V8
- 2009 Koenigsegg CCX 4.8L V8 (white)
- 1971 De Tomaso Panter 5.8L V8 (yellow)
- 2013 Audi R8 5.2L V10 (Lamborghini Newport Beach)
- 1957 Jaguar XKSS 3.4L 16 (Green)
- 1968 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L V8 (red)
- 2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 6.0L V12 (white)
- 1965 Ford Mustang 4.7L V8 (blue)
- 2005 Carerra GT 5.7L V10 (black)
- 2014 Lamborghini Murcielago 6.5L V12 (yellow)
- 1974 Iso Grifo Iso Rivolta 7.4L v8 (red)
- 2014 Jaguar F-Type S Roadster 5.0L V8 (red)
- 1964 Porsche 901 2.0L 14 (red)
- 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 7.0L V8 (white)
- 2014 Vorsteiner Lamborghini Aventador-V LP-740 6.5L V12 (red)
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT 6.3L V8 (red)
- 2010 Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black Edition 6.0L V12 (black)
- 1990 Ferrari F40 2.9L V8 (red); and
- 2014 McLaren P1 3.8L V8 (blue)
Each of these remarkable cars has its own statement to show the world. Through their unique engine sounds, they can potentially their worth that sets them apart from the rest. Their machines have been composed of extremely durable parts and features that totally define their internal and external performance. They have been the product of keen engineering process and these are thoroughly inspected for maximum advantages while on the road.
The short video posted by Nitto Tire USA, Inc. in YouTube gives people an idea of the powerful benefits of these cars. Most of them are powered by the biggest automobile manufacturers that serve across the globe. The Ferrari Sports car has been always a very stylish and classic type of car that will always be on the top list of the most desirable choices for a superb car.
Another popular choice is the Lamborghini Aventador which never fails to impress and amaze people when it is displayed along the road or even in a parking lot. It always catches the attention of the people and let them easily realize the superior performance it brings.
These supercars in the videos have great engines that definitely lasts for a long period of time. Their owners must have been delighted upon seeing them and driving them anywhere and anytime of the day.
This more than four-minute video created by Nitto Tire USA, Inc. has significantly enlighten the people and prospective car buyers about their real essence. They take pride of the existence of these cars as they made their own history in the industry. Their sounds eventually came into life and they remain to be extremely popular.
The company wants to ensure that these collections will never be forgotten in the car history. Starting last year, they have showed another exemplary performance as each of these 33 cars has started their engines. There are more exciting experiences to anticipate as the drivers use it for their travels, getaways, business affiliations, and personal trips.
And of course, Nitto Tire USA, Inc. will not be able to present this short video without the help of its great partners. These include Lamborghini Newport Beach, Petersen Automobile Museum, The Breslow Collection, and McLaren Newport Beach.
They have successfully ventured these products by simply starting their engines. These sounds alone reflect the unique performance and features of each brand. Thus, they are certified head-turners wherever they go.
In the past years, different world-class automobile brands have existed and they have been highlighting different levels of performance in each model. Today, they still belong to the list of the most desired car models even if they are already exotic and classic automobile models. This is due to the reason that they show exemplary road performance that sometimes goes beyond the performance level of the new models.
The Best Epic Story In the Industry
When talking about automobiles, people have their own preferences of models and brands. But in terms of exotic and classic models, Nitto Tire USA, Inc. can give them the list of the most interesting and most beautiful models to dream of.
The short video shows the close-up features of these cars and let everybody listen to each vehicle roars to life. They have been the most remarkable units to adore when it comes to superiority of performance on the road. The video is made simple, yet catchy. It simply showed each car model, but let people realize its impact.